Camps & Training Programs
2022 Summer Training and Indoor Games
June 6 – July 27
Weekly Training Sessions
Location: Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
2001 North Kenney Fort Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
Summer sessions include technical training to increase individual skills and strength conditioning, with repetition to build confidence in your player.
Your child will learn:
- 1v1 attacking skills to improve creativity and improvisation in small-sided activities.
- Passing and receiving in combination plays.
- Shooting and finishing skills in game-like situations.
- Repetition and application of these skills in real games.
- Integration of the technical, tactical, physical and cognitive elements of the game.
- Build confidence using different attacking and defending skills in small-sided situations.
- 3v3 and 4v4 competitions.
- Dynamic and fun soccer games.
2010 and younger – 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
2009 and older – 8:15 PM – 9:30 PM
Games are scheduled on weekends.
Location: Austin Indoor Soccer Center
1404 Royston Ln, Round Rock, TX 78664
Cost per player
Training + Indoor Games (1 League)
Training + Indoor Games (2 Leagues)