ISL Agency, FC Barcelona official US partner, and OWS, started a Strategic Alliance in 2018 to offer access to competition (USYS and USC) to all Barça Academy Austin players.
This is a note to inform you that within the next two weeks, One World Soccer (OWS), the non-profit leg of the Barça Academy Austin (BAA), will be running elections for six (6) positions of their Board of Directors. Follow- ing their by-laws, OWS/BAA will open this positions to any organization’s member.
The positions elected will be:
- Girls Select Commissioner – voting process on Tuesday, November 9th
- Boys Select Commissioner – voting process on Tuesday, November 9th
- South Austin General Commissioner – vote has been delayed until further notice
- Secretary – vote has been delayed until further notice.
- Communications and Technology Officer – voting process on Tuesday, November 16th
- Vice President of the Board of Directors – voting process on Tuesday, November 16th
Voting has currently concluded for the following positions:
- Boys Select Commissioner
- Girls Select Commissioner
- Vice President
- Communication & Technology Officer
Information and the application for each of the currently open positions.
Information regarding how to submit your candidacy and the voting process
Week 1 & 2 elections have concluded. Candidates for the remaining two positions will be posted on the Candidates page.
Week 1 & Week 2 elections have concluded
Information for the Week 2 Election positions and responsibilities will be posted on Wednesday, November 10th.